Seasonal RV Camping with Ottertail Lake Access
- 23 Lake Home/RV sites and 34 RV Camping Sites
- Large beach, picnic and play areas and large playfield
- Over one mile of nature trails
- 28 Boat Slip Marina
- Boat into Otter Tail Lake
- 3,400 feet of common shoreline
- Natural areas teeming with wildlife
Walker Lake Preserve is for outdoor enthusists that enjoy lakeside living. 68 Total sites. 57 can be rented seasonally. 23 can be purchased or rented. RV sites include water, electric and septic hookups.
Walker Lake Preserve is on Walker Lake. You can boat into Otter Tail Lake.
There are 1048 lakes in Otter Tail County, more than any other county in the USA. Otter Tail Lake is the largest at 13,728 acres. It's widely known for it's sandy beaches, great fishing, restaurants and recreation. The Walker Lake Preserve community features a lifestyle focused on nature, outdoor activities, community amenities and activity with personal privacy.